Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Oh...OH That I Were an Angel

There are so many things that I LOVE today.
1. I love modern technology that allows us to talk to each other even when we're far apart. We got a call from Maggie yesterday morning from the airport as she was leaving the MTC and winging her way to Houston to begin her mission. I love that girl.
2. I love the baggage lady (she must have a soft spot for missionaries) who overlooked that Maggie's luggage was overweight when she checked in her bags and didn't charge her more.....$50 is enough. Don't know why the Church doesn't use Southwest that doesn't charge for luggage but what can you do. Even that won't change the love I have in my heart right now.
3. I love that Maggie has a great Mission President and that he has a great wife and family. Last night as I sat wondering if Maggie got to her destination safely, POW!!! I get an email from Sister Saylin telling us that Maggie along with the other 7 missionaries entering Texas Houston South Mission that day had arrived and gave us a little synopsis of their activities of the day AND a wonderful picture....Does it get better than that. I LOVE modern technology. AND she told us how much they already love this new set of missionaries after just associating with them for this short period time....She is not only a sweet and thoughtful lady, but she is smart as well. How can you not LOVE that!!

All is definitely well in the universe. MMMMMM

No comments:

Post a Comment