Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Momma's got a new pair of shoes

Momma's got a new pair of shoes~~~~~~~

This is just a short post for my girls. When I went to the bank this morning, the Payless Shoe Store was just taunting me with their Buy One Get One Half sale so even knowing my girls would think the less of me, I still entered the store with the thought in mind that I'd like to class up my feet some new shoes (as best as Payless Shoes can do) and was dedazzled by the selection and comfy fit and WONDERFUL price. I couldn't put them down....Katelyn and Ava would've liked to have been there too I'm sure. I walked away with this assortment...the front row is flats, the back row has two wedgies and then the odd man out back there is THE most comfy flat that are of a quilted material that just wraps around your foot like a blanket...your feet go AHHHH when you step into them. Now they were inexpensive....averaging $15 a pair so I probably supported a child sweat shop in buying them, and they may fall off my feet mid-step at Church some Sunday, but today they do look cute and feel good on my feet....and I left a happy shopper.

2 comments:

  1. Cute shoes! I hope you didn't have to pay for the two "wedgies". No fun. :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. mom, you wear wedgies on your butt, not your feet.

    ReplyDelete